Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, June 24, 2013

splish splash

Dear Annie and Charlie,
Can we get some lifeguards up in here? Also, PS, don't let Dad watch this video.




Since Eric's been gone, Pocky has been very needy. Lately she's given herself permission to sit on my lap while I'm feeding Oscar, which means she's sitting on Oscar too! He doesn't mind, as long as he gets to grab big handfuls of her hair. Strangely, Pocky tolerates this. Lap-sitting trumps hair-pulling.


The other two cats, meanwhile, have given themselves permission to sleep on the changing table. I try to keep Oscar's room nice and cool all day, so the cats naturally prefer to swarm in there. Sometimes I put Oscar down on top of them to change him - usually they move - but sometimes they look just a little too comfortable to disturb.


I was straining the moths and feathers out of the pee pee pool this morning but first I knew that Oscar needed to experiment with some new headgear. And all of a sudden he looked a lot like Henry!


He sat, stunned, for several seconds.


His preferred snack in the pool: rubber ducky!

Finally, I had a really good riddle on my popsicle stick the other day. It's a real riddle, not a pun: What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?

No comments:

Post a Comment