Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My turn to be be sweet!

My wife is the best.  That much should be obvious by now.  She relinquished me for three weeks to go do something I am passionate about.  Meanwhile she has taken on the responsibility of taking care of our child, our house, our animals, our house, and so much more.  During this span we "celebrated" our two year anniversary and her thirtieth birthday alone (and sometimes with friends).  In three weeks she has not complained about me or what I am doing while supporting me completely... I don't know how that is possible.  I guess by now I just assume she is super-human.  To say that I am lucky is an understatement.  How I ever found such a stable, kind, and beautiful woman is bewildering... why she puts up with me I will never be able to understand.   That's enough preamble...

I will return to Colorado in less then 48 hours and I couldn't be more excited.  When I get home I have my best friend and wife, my home, my family, and my whole life waiting for me.  I have never wanted anything more then to have her here with me experiencing what I have (I wonder if we could both teach here next year).  Sometimes its incredibly hard for me to be sensitive or sentimental but I feel its important for me to say in a (semi) public domain that I love her and that my life could not be possible without her.  She is the rock my entire world has come to revolve around.  Margaret, without you this would not be possible.  I look forward to the rest of our life and all the wonderful years to come.  How did I ever function without you.
Thank you.

This is a picture of 2013 session 1 zoology class from Bristol Rhode Island.  They will never know how instrumental you were in this ever happening.
I Love You.

1 comment:

  1. You are a sweetie! I don't know if I like being called that big of a rock, though...
    I couldn't find you in the picture at first and then I realized you were the very short, oddly proportioned one in the front. But with the lanyard on you look like just another CTYer. Good camouflage!

    ReplyDelete