Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, July 1, 2013

Look what I found


Some cats escaping the heat by lying right on top of each other - a nice picture totally made of wood - the famous pig. Everyone needs one of these. This one, you can see, has "pig" written around the edge, a nice touch.

I found the pictures at the habitat for humanity ReStore, which is very close to our house and has lots of nice junk. I also found a wicker cabinet to go in the front hallway. I had Oscar with me when I got it, so a gentleman helped me get it to and into the car. Unfortunately he wasn't very clever, and insisted on putting it in sideways so that it blocked the gearshift. After he went back inside, and I had installed Oscar in his carseat, I flipped it around myself and was pleased by how much more roomy the car felt, and by how I could now put the car in reverse and get out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment