Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy birthday to me!

I'm painting a tree! (A representation of a tree, to be precise. I have known people to be confused about this...) 

It was a real nice birthday. Oscar and I went for a hike very early in the morning and sat by a stream with no one else around and discussed the important things in life. Mostly he giggled. Then we came home and both took naps. Then I did some painting, and Pat and Jen came over for dinner. Oscar refused to go to sleep, he just knew there was a party going on, so he stayed up much too late and giggled like a fiend. I left all the things that I don't want to do for tomorrow. I did wash and brush my hair today, which says something about how my priorities have changed, since clearly that was not something that I didn't want to do.

Happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment