Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

commuting

Oscar goes to the office today! This video brought to you by the letter K.



In other news, I hate having the option to "work from home". When I am at home I have other stuff to work on! Sitting on the computer messing with spreadsheets is not one of them! Also I am already working plenty not at home! It just makes me feel guilty when I decide to relax. So I'm not going to do it any more. (Working, not relaxing. Relaxing will continue as long as there are popsicles.) So there.


Here is the first raspberry harvest. The red ones are only just starting to ripen. Luckily this year we know that most of them will just get slightly pink!


Garage found himself another baby thing to occupy!




Oh no! Look out Garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment