Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My life is great!

We just got home today, started listening to Thomas Dolby, and investigating my geranium under the microscope. Ze Vhale cut himself while acquiring razor blades to dissect the geranium with, so we're also looking at blood. Right now he's adjusting the Kohler illumination.
We came home after finishing the crossword puzzle together, and he also did the sudoku. Before that we were in RNA Biology, learning about RNA interference.
Yesterday we had band practice at his house, I can switch so quickly now between C and G! And even sing while I'm doing it. Also I can play the snare with brushes.
On one of the snow days last week I found the 7-up series on Netflix. Now he keeps saying that he reads the observer And the times, etc. etc. I did discover that eating greens does not play a significant role At All in the 7-up, and only very briefly appears in 7+7. One day he'll pick up on that too and all will be complete.
He just said he's disappointed in the microscope because it doesn't have phase contrast. Damn. Apparently his blood isn't that exciting without it.
Finally, he said today that he wanted his wedding to center around grape soda and swedish fish, and I talked him in to including meat on a stick in that list. Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. well i only understand about half of the things you are saying here, but overall, i think im happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps come back to annapolis soon, the futon is so dry!

    ReplyDelete