Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SNOW DAY

It's official, school's closed at 2 pm. Good thing I didn't go to class this morning! Instead I stayed home all day and wrote my RNA midterm. Questions like: what is your favorite ribonucleoprotein and why is it cooler than the rest? or, what is the source of phosphate at the junction of the spliced exons of Hac1 mRNA under stress.
And I don't have class tomorrow anyway (although I really should start a cloning experiment) but maybe I'll get to stay home once again! WHOOP!
Also Pocky-cat is only ever adorable and sweet. She and Chubbo play a hiding under the sofa game. And she lies on my neck at night like a scarf and purrs.

PS Unfortunately I still have to finish my exam since the amazing internet permits transport via electronic particlessssssssssss
ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment