Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let's celebrate. Alright!

I took my Molecular Methods final today. It went pretty well. I knew how to do cloning and immunofluorescence so I will get at worst a B.

When it was over I thought of maybe getting coffee but instead Ze Vhale and I rode our sweet bikes to New Belgium. It was supposed to be a short bike ride and then I would go back to the lab. Instead I got a growler of delicious Stout and we went to Elliot's for perfect olives. But one of my classes is done! Worth a little celebrating, right?

And I told Pat, my boss, today that I would not in fact be applying for the sweet $30,000 for three years grant that I told her yesterday I would apply for. She was quite agreeable to that, so that's another great thing.

Now we're cooking pizza and going to paint and watch some shows. The cats are eating their second breakfast and all is well in our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment