Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Its like jabberjaw...

So za vhale and le krab have a band 'try-out' today. The band so-far consists of a post-doc from Spain who shreds guitar like a metal head, my office mate who listens to country and plays rhythm guitar, and a chick from soil and crop science who apparently likes hip-hop and plays the accordion. If we are recruited the whale will play drums much like jabberjaw (If you don't know who I'm talking about, then i feel sorry for you but at least goggle knows) and the krab will use her multitude of obscure musical talents (most of them learned on the streets from Mr. F) to complement/complete the band, she may even have to learn to play the bass which I have explained to her is 'sweet' and 'totally rad' because all female bass players are hot...



Case in point....That's right I love Kim Deal and I'm not ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment