Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

eye-xciting day!

So I had blurry vision in my one eye today. I called Mom and she said, well, it does say to see the doctor if that happens. So I saw the doctor, and the doctor made me get an appointment for later in the day at the eye center because it might be a detached retina!?!?!?
Then I went to class and played with the blurry spot instead of paying attention.

At the eye center everyone was very nice and I had yellow stinging drops put in my eyes and now my pupils are dilated so I can't see anything up close. It was very hard not to lie on the eye chart test or the seeing colored numbers test, and also not to hit anyone with the paddle they gave me to cover my eye with.

The eye doctor said it's probably an ocular migraine, so it should go away in a few days. If not I'm probably about to die or something from a blood implosion in my face. Either way it will be resolved quickly.

Eric doesn't believe in ocular migraines and said they had to make up a new disease for me to explain my (fake) symptoms. He may be right. It's still pretty fun to close one eye and see everything so distorted, and then to close the other eye and it all just goes back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment