Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm not dead yet!

I saw the brain doctor yesterday and got to see all the pictures of my brain. Turns out I can get copies of them, too. It's a very pretty brain indeed.

They had done a bunch of blood tests and concluded that if I have lupus I wasn't having an attack then. I feel like I win either way: indeterminate lupus. Also I didn't know that lupus came in attacks. (Don't tell Mark.) (I don't really have lupus.)

Otherwise I just have to wait for my eye to get better. It's a little better than it was, already. And, I'm done with the IV so my secret robot identity is no longer on display. Whew!

2 comments:

  1. i want a picture of your brain!!!

    (to see if it really exists)

    !!!

    hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really scary! Can you read? I hope it gets better really soon!!

    ReplyDelete