Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, April 20, 2015

4-20

Oscar has started insisting on reading books by himself. He does a nice job of narrating, or sometimes even sitting very quietly staring at an interesting page for a while. I'm a big fan of the quiet staring.

Pop-pop came up this weekend to help Eric fix a pipe, and in the fixing of it they even made some improvements! He got in some good Oscar time too.

Today Little John and I hung out outside in a shady tent! I can just sit up inside it, and I think there will be room for Oscar too. It sets up almost instantly and is easily moved to wherever I happen to be sitting and weeding. We sat and stared at all the flowers that are still going, and then I decided it was time to take some pictures of all of them, including the very twirly lilies of the valley and what is absolutely, definitely a crocosmia, as well as our friend Mr. Snake. I even took a picture of the laundry - Johnnie isn't the only one with a lot of diapers on the line!

Garage keeps trying to steal Little John's breath but I think he's got it a little backwards.

Today I am grading and I have gotten through two! of the fourteen papers I have to read. They're only 2 pages each, so it really won't be bad. But there are all these distractions of tents and flowers and laundry, so we'll see how far I get before LJ wakes up.













 





No comments:

Post a Comment