Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Friday, August 2, 2013

a video

In which Oscar attempts to pick up some cereal, and also to drink from his own cup. Background music courtesy of our delightful neighbors.



The neighbors are starting to fill me with rage, because they let their dogs outside at 6:30 every morning. It must be when their alarm goes off to get ready for work. This is not just one neighbor either, I think the whole neighborhood is synchronized. And the dogs all start to have a little morning barking chain, and they do it until they are brought back inside, which might be after the owners get home from work. It is especially bad on garbage day, because then the dogs also have to yell at the garbage trucks for intruding. I even discussed it with our next-door neighbor, who has the loudest dog, and she was very sympathetic but then hasn't changed anything. And I even called the HOA management people, who said they would send a letter to everyone. I never received the letter, but maybe that's because I made the call. On Tuesday there's a neighborhood party. At least then I'll meet these creendas.

Goodbye July! Happy August! It's actually getting dark before bedtime now (not Oscar's bedtime, that's still ridiculously early).

No comments:

Post a Comment