Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, August 5, 2013

A few thoughts

Oscar likes to pull the light chain after he's done eating. He may consider it his prize. He definitely appreciates being closer to the fan, which he only recently became aware of. I love that he sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating hard.
One day I'll learn to avoid taking back-lit photos. 

He's grabbing his feet and sucking on his toes a lot these days.





He really likes my Crocs! How could I resist that wicked, pleading face? I did, though, because I am in charge and the Crocs are covered in nasty lab cooties.

The fung has advanced. Now it looks like the puffball from Tintin. PS, I watched the Tintin movie the other night, and liked it.

Tomorrow there will be pictures up from when Annie was here, and a new movie of the little wiggle-butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment