Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Sunday, May 30, 2010

T C B

Yesterday we drove up to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park and planned out our first backcountry backpacking trip. Then we drove to Boulder, and I saw my first elk on the way. They are huge! And their antlers (right now) are so fuzzy!

We hung out with Dane and with Kay. I was glad to see her before she heads out to China for the summer, and we made plans for a Star Trek watching time in the fall.

Today we are doing laundry (this is not the royal we since I have to say what is dirty or not and then Eric loads the machine) and I went to the garden store. Now all my plants are in pots and I even have a few more! One is the curly-whirly grass that I have wanted for a year. It is also called corkscrew rush. The others are orange and blue (one of each), some kind of perennial, but the blue one is really really blue. That's a perk of the high altitude.

Also today it was sunny at last so I could flash my ring around in the sunlight and see it really sparkle. I figured out how to blind Eric with it too. Bonus!

1 comment: