Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Friday, May 28, 2010

back in the saddle again

Just finished talking to Diego, my tattoo artist, about my plans for a half sleeve. Before that, finished having beers with band member Pat and friends, in celebration of his paper being accepted for publication after 563 days in review. Before that, went to Best Buy and scoped out the netbook scene. Also got passport photos and sent off the passport for renewal, since I have big plans to go to Brazil in August for a Panamerican Bioenergy Conference.

Not to mention starting a cloning experiment (involving running a gel overnight), and an onion transformation experiment (involving culturing bacteria). So I will be in the lab tomorrow, and Sunday, and stinkin' Memorial Day. We don't need no stinkin' memorial day.

I got back from DC on Tuesday. The plane lost control of its cabin pressure systems, so we had an emergency landing in Chicago. We were delayed three hours, so I landed at 10:30 (12:30 east coast time) and got home some two hours later.

I slept for twenty of Wednesday's twenty-four hours.

My undergrad comes on Thursday next week! So I have to be ready for business. It's business time. No distractions remain to the pure lab research work. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment