Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

it's done!

I watched the Legend of Korra with the kids, and "my cabbages!" has been replaced with "Do the thing!". We finished that, but the title of the post refers to what Jesus said on the cross (happy Easter!) and that today I did the thing! It's done!
My research seminar was yesterday, along with a research 'roundtable', and today I had a teaching roundtable and lunch with grad students and postdocs, and meetings with faculty. I lost my voice after the seminar yesterday, so talking all day today was pretty gnarly. But everyone is so excited! I predict I will be joining the faculty of PSM some time this summer, as a tenure-track plant biologist!!!!!
thanks for the celebration moves John!

Meanwhile...
these cats might be on their way to figuring it out! Or it might be a verrrrrry cold day.
Sam and Ben are blender men.
Edie and I have been coloring this book together. I like her style!

No comments:

Post a Comment