Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Phone blogging

is the worst!!! It almost works so well and then fails at the last minute... maybe I need to buy an app instead of using freeware.

Edie allowed me to distract her with a slice of chocolate cake this morning, long enough that I could sweep the hair off her eyes. Then when I got out my phone to take her picture, she cheesed the biggest cheese. I've never seen her do that before!





Eric's in NOLA for the annual convening of wizards (should be covening, to imply the presence of witches). This weekend was cold, so we boiled some peanuts and baked a little chocolate cake, yum!




I have a new strategy/mantra for single parenting, which is to try to be gentle. Good success so far! Somehow gentleness seems achievable when kindness seems impossible. Maybe it's because I'm used to being gentle when dealing with things, where kindness would be too anthropomorphic. Or maybe it's because you can be gentle and also be irritated or even made without cognitive dissonance. We'll see how it goes....


No comments:

Post a Comment