Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Friday, March 23, 2018

odds and ends

Just a few more other pictures before we get to the good stuff...



Rock candy experiment: started out great, but.... we were storing the containers on top of the dryer. And I had to dry some clothes in the dryer. So to keep the crystals from getting shaken off the sticks over the course of an hour, I moved the containers to a more permanent, stable surface. Which shook all the crystals off the sticks immediately! Oh well, better luck next time.

This is Oscar's plant, Rock. He bought it himself, with some birthday money (I continued a grand tradition and helped him out with purchasing the pot). He named it himself, too, with some guidance. His first choice was Edie.


Our first official box was packed for moving! We have a lot of other boxes full of stuff, but none of them are actually packed. This is the only such box to exist so far. Our house is still very tidy!





A sun-baby. I have pictures of Oscar and John in that patch of sun, I'll have to see if I can find the same outfit for Edie too. It's a very attractive sun-patch!

My winter aconite bloomed! Such a cheery fleck of yellow. That spot could use about 40 more of these, because they are currently so separated that from the kitchen window it just looks like bits of trash in the garden. Bright and cheery, though.






CHEEKS.


 Spot the cat, my favorite game!

No comments:

Post a Comment