Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, July 24, 2017

A helpful dude

Eric is being a total boss these days. Waking up with John at 6, getting the boys ready for the day, dropping them off, picking them up, putting them to bed and then doing the dishes, the cat litter, making Oscar's lunch... sure makes my life easy!

And then I ask him to do things like fix the clothesline pole that got knocked over after the last heavy snow (in May), and build me a table so I can put my drink (water) down while I'm feeding Edie, and he does an awesome job!



This sucker ain't goin nowhere, there's 240 lbs of concrete underneath it, plus some rebar! Good luck to the next owners if they ever want to move it...

Here's the old table, a tiny drum:


And the fancy new table, finished with teak oil and all! (Garage for scale.) Eric made it yesterday after lunch, with Oscar's assistance, particularly with the teak oil. And only one trip to Home Depot!






1 comment:

  1. I'm not believing the one trip to Home Depot line, but otherwise,it's a very sexy table!

    ReplyDelete