Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, October 24, 2016

odds and ends

Who knew that paint rollers were such a great toy? Good thing we have two of them! We cleaned up and sorted through all the kids' old toys when assembling their corner (which we haven't decided what to call yet: corner, play area, play nook, jail) and found the old magnifying ladybug, aka Emily! Oscar was delighted, remembered her name, and has had a great time flying her around the house.

And today, my bulbs came. I only ordered 200 crocuses, not 400 like I had thought. And I used my old spreadsheet to decide what to order, but haven't emended it yet to reflect the latest order. I love that the globemaster alliums come in a sack just like regular onions! The bag of 100 yellow crocuses is my favorite so far. Unfortunately they arrived on a Monday! I will have to anticipate the planting for a whole nother week, dang it. 

The floor is still looking awesome, too.











No comments:

Post a Comment