Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Just another weekend...

First, a few old videos.

John has figured out the dropping-things-on-the-floor game. Also he says, "Dop!"


John sang to his pear at dinner one night.


Oscar has started reading along with most things, even when he doesn't quite remember the words.


John is trying to earn his credentials as loudest boy in the world. Watch how he cleverly covers his ears before yelling.


And now some pictures. John woke up from his nap yesterday and watched some Octonauts with Oscar for a minute. I only give you the best of the best.










John found himself a new pacifier. Caught!



I was bold and whipped egg whites and made buttercream to create this three-layer pecan sponge cake with chocolate frosting. 16 eggs! No one will eat it with us this afternoon, so I'm not sure what's going to happen. I hope we don't hurt ourselves...


Eric entertained Oscar this morning while I was busy with frosting by taking turns with the body crayons. I'm not sure who looks scarier!


John has 1 top tooth now, with three others almost there, and two more bottom teeth almost there. Nevertheless he's mostly cheerful. I think he expresses his frustration by yelling, and there's plenty of that!



No comments:

Post a Comment