Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

bath time!

Oscar has become a crazy bath boy. He will splash until he knocks himself over if I let him. I usually just draw a half-bath and sit outside and keep him from drowning but lately he's splashing me so much that I might as well get in the tub with him. He splashes and laughs and laughs and then bends over and tries to drink the bath water and starts coughing and choking until he throws up a little, and then he starts again! He especially likes when I leave the water running from the faucet a little bit. Then he tries to get his head positioned so he can drink the water, but he hasn't figured out tipping his head so the water just runs in his eyes. Sometimes he puts his hand up to the water and directs it into his mouth a little, which is cool to see. Other times he gets fed up and grabs onto the faucet and pulls himself up on it. He has even pulled the tub-to-shower knob a few times and gotten surprised when water started spraying on his head! I bet he would stay in the tub pretty much until he fell asleep, or until the water got too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment