Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Monday, May 20, 2013

summertime, summertime




Oscar's been going around in just a diaper lately. He's very pleased about this situation, although he would certainly prefer to do away with the diaper too. We put up a lattice on the north side of the patio and I have plans to allow it to be covered with vines. We don't have any vines yet, though. It's getting to be a very nice spot to sit and relax and enjoy the nice weather. However, we have also put up the clothesline pole and clotheslines, just behind the lattice, and since we did that the weather's gotten colder and cloudier. Just thinking about hanging laundry can have a powerful effect on the weather.


Eric has been avoiding taking a picture of me in my new glasses, so this is all I've got for now. I love them! Reading is so easy again! But it is hard not to be able to look up from my reading without getting dizzy because the rest of the world has become fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment