Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

newsies

1) I got a new cat this weekend. His name is Maurice and he is a space cowboy. Pictures will come soon.

2) Eric and I signed a lease this weekend for a sweet house starting August 1. It has a giant fenced-in yard, a permanent outdoor grille, a deck, a garage, and lots of room inside for all our stuff. I want to move in now! There are no pictures at all of the house.

The landlord was awesome. We got to the showing early and he told us about his radio show where he plays vinyl only and his other radio show of 50s music. His philosophy is to leave his tenants alone, and accept tenants based on if he feels he can trust them or not. He trusted us, about five minutes before another group of kids tried to sign the lease.

Also he is close personal friends with the SubDudes and goes touring with them. He always has too much fun. It's sort of too bad we won't see much of him, because he is a cool dude.

3) I will most likely stay in Fort Collins this summer and go to New Hampshire in the fall for an internship with a biofuels company. Too many fun things will happen here this summer for me to go away, and the company I want to work at just laid off some people, so they are not prepared to bring a new person into the office. Fine by me.

4) I did my important onion shooting experiment yesterday, and will get to see the results this afternoon. Cross your fingers that it worked! Pictures will be posted, if I get any good ones.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. no need to wait for the results. i have the answer...onions are disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new (really cute) cat and apartment!

    ReplyDelete