Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Thursday, March 4, 2010

all business

I am in the lab now. I am digesting three different plasmids (1 hour), running them on gels (1 hour), extracting the right DNA from the gels (1 hour), checking the DNA that I extractd (30 minutes), ligating the DNA (1 hour), and transforming e. coli with the ligation (1 hour). Then tomorrow I will see if I have successfully cloned anything, and I won't have to come in this weekend.
So I have about 3 hours left. Fringaninganinga. I am bored with this shit.

Side note, curries are delicious and super easy to make. You need onions, garlic, turmeric, cumin, beans, rice, veggies. Coconut milk helps. Tomatoes are sometimes nice. And then you have delicious warm food that looks like horrible diarreah (only before you eat it)!

Katamari is a super fun game, I think I might play a lot of it this weekend.
Spring break is coming up when I go to DC to meet lots of important people. After spring break I will be free to ski all the time!!!*!*!*

I am borrowing the accordion of Pat from the band. Pocky likes to sniff it so far. There are hundreds of buttons and I am determined to learn what each of them does, so I can play polkas and mariachi songs.

4 comments: