Pepper Party

Pepper Party

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Poo on finals

I met with my committee yesterday and told them about my crazy project. I myself do not think it could possibly work but I guess it's worth a try.
They asked me a few questions and I cried a little and then they stopped asking questions, which was embarrassing and also nice.
I took one final yesterday at 7 am - Biochemistry, done.
I took one final yesterday at 9 am - Plant Molecular Genetics, done.
I only have four more classes to take for my PhD, three next semester and one in the fall, which is good because after next fall I have no more funding.
After I do one more take-home final the semester is done. And I will be home in less than a week!!!!

But seriously, poo on finals.

2 comments:

  1. paging Dr. Mog! you will be a doctor soon! then you will heal me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting through finals! Two comics about your project which you've probably already seen:
    1. Is your research impossible?
    www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1195
    2. When your research will be applicable in the real world
    www.xkcd.com/678

    ReplyDelete